Healthy eggs

Eggs Contain:

Vitamin A
Vitamin A contributes for strong bones, healthy blood, good eyesight and helps to strengthen and maintain the body.

Vitamin B
There are 17 different kinds of vitamin B, which contribute to healthy nerves, skin, hair, liver, muscle tone and cardiovascular function and protect against mental disorders, depression and anxiety.

Vitamin D
Vitamin D is also received through the sun’s rays, but if you are always in the shade or it is winter, it is good with an extra dose through your diet.

Vitamin E
The vitamin is a powerful antioxidant and essential for good circulation, tissue repair and wound healing.

Vitamin K
This vitamin’s main task is to get the blood to coagulate and stimulate bone growth

Choline has in experiments on pregnant mice, proven to have particularly positive effects in relation to the development of the regions of the brain of an embryo, which affects the memory.

Folic Acid
The vitamin is beneficial for the red blood cells and the dividing of cells. The vitamin is especially important in pregnancy and breastfeeding.

There has in recent years been a lot of research in eggs, and it has emerged that the presence of lutein in eggs, which is a naturally occurring carotenoid pigment, has positive effects on the eyesight. The intake of lutein may reduce the risk of eye conditions such as age-related macular degeneration (AMD, deterioration of the centre of the retina) and cataracts. The bioavailability of lutein from eggs is three times higher than for example in spinach.

Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids
Eggs contain omega 3 and 6 fatty acids. The two fatty acids are among the polyunsaturated fatty acids, also called ”the good fat”. They are important for optimal fat metabolism in the blood and may prevent the hardening of the arteries, in contrast to the saturated fatty acids, which increase the risk of thrombosis and atherosclerosis.

Pantothenic Acid
Its main task is to contribute to the transformation of food into energy. Additionally it benefits the nervous system and the production of hormones.

Eggs have the highest nutritional protein quality of all foods. The protein’s nutritional quality is determined based on the content of essential amino acids. Animal protein, which is found in meat, fish, eggs and dairy products, generally has a higher quality than vegetable protein, which is found in pasta, bread, beans etc. A large egg contains nine essential amino acids (and 9 non-essential amino acids) – in total.6.29 g of high quality protein and approx. 12.6% of the daily recommended protein intake.

Protein’s Function
Protein is vital for the building and maintenance of the body’s cells. Protein also maintains a healthy metabolism, provides energy and helps the body fight infections.

Cholesterol is an important constituent of all cell membranes. The major part of the body’s content of cholesterol, is produced in the liver. Approximately 80% of the cholesterol in the blood comes from the body’s own production, while the remaining 20% comes from the cholesterol in food. Only animal foods contain cholesterol.

  • Hvide Høner På Græs 2Web
  • Hvide Høner På Græsweb
  • Hvide Hønsweb
  • Enlig Høne I Gård
  • Høner Gemmer Sig I Grønt Græs
  • Høner På Pind I Strald